Diesel Bug Treatment
- A broad spectrum biocide formulated to prevent & eradicate the microbial contamination of fuel from Yeast, Mould and Bacteria commonly known as "Diesel Bug"
- Disperses into both the water and fuel phases in your tank and will remain sufficiently active for over a year at both high and low temperatures
- A 100ml bottle is sufficient to prevent diesel bug growth in 2000 litres of fuel (50ppm)
- For serious contamination this should be increased to 100ml to 100 litres (1000ppm)
- Overdosing will not harm your engine
- Marine 16’s Diesel Bug Treatment is the fuel treatment of choice for the RNLI, The Royal Marines, Sea Start and River Canal Rescue as well as being number 1 in the Practical Boat Owner magazine review.
Note: Diesel Bug exists because there is water, it is essential to drain the water out of the tank regularly, at least once per month. If the tank does not have a drain plug consider purchasing a Diesel Dipper® which is designed to remove all water from the fuel tank whilst the boat is underway.
If you would like a Data Sheet please contact us